Thursday, October 10, 2013

A God Like Mine

Who is the exalted Lord of allWho will catch me when I fall
The great I am
The precious lamb
The one that took the form of man
The one who bled and died for me
His sacrifice has made me free

Who wouldn't love a God like mine
A greater treasure you'll never find

The guiding light
The morning star
The one whose love is never far
The mountain high
My place of rest
To Him alone I do confess
No greater confidante than He
My blinded eyes He made to see

My love, my peace
My sweet serenity
Jehovah, redeemer
Wholely healing me

Who wouldn't love a God like mine
A greater treasure you'll never find

Tomorrow is almost yesterday
Don't put it off, no longer wait
Don't let Him be the best chance you never take
Grace and mercy are free
But they are not forever
To be with Him is my main endeavor

Who wouldn't serve a God like this
Eternal life is not to be missed
Serve Him, Praise Him
Give your life to Him
Call Him, Worship Him
Let Him dwell within

Give to Him what to others you never could
And He will give to you what no on could
Who wouldn't love a God like mine
A greater treasure you'll never find
Who wouldn't serve a God like Him
Hallelujah, hallelujah and amen

No comments:

Post a Comment